Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy Spring!

I guess that I can "officially" say that spring is here. Why? Because I saw my first robin!! Last night at our Bible study group there were several that had said they'd seen some but this morning was my first siting. The snow pack is nearly gone as well (which shows that my yard is in desperate need of attention)....and this morning it was near 45 degrees outside! I think that we may get to 50 degrees today AND the sun is trying to shine. These are all good signs.

An organizational update. I've officially finished the STACK of magazines (YEAH)! This felt really good to accomplish. Also, I was working on our bedroom closet cleaning out a corner so I can update Spencer's clothes/hanging system and saw what a mess my wrapping paper stuff was. I dug it all out and threw out some bags, cleaned up the rolls of paper and put them neatly back in the container that I have. I also found a lidded clear container to put the gift bags, bows, ribbons, and tissue paper in (much nicer than randomly strewn across the back of the closet). Then it went back into the corner with the box of bags & bows sitting on top of the wrapping paper container. SO MUCH NICER!!

No comments: