Friday, February 26, 2010

Pictures!






This picture is from the side. On the right is the paper/cardboard bins (notice the overflowing pizza boxes?)!! These bins are 2 parts from a rolling cart-thing that I have. The wheel base piece is being used for something else right now. The shelf thing with tubs is on the left.
The picture at the top is from our door going to the garage. See the nice handles to pull the "drawer" out?
I think that I need to practice using the picture thing but hopefully it gives you an idea. I need to paint the wall behind this area....but that is WAY down on the to-do list!!





2 comments:

Sonja said...

that's cool! I like how it travels.
you did great with the pictures. you might try picasa - it's free from google and it connects with blogger easily.

Mary said...

I'll check that out. Uploading from my camera wasn't too bad. I need to practice some more!