Friday, November 21, 2008

Tired

I'm just plain tired. Husband has been slowly shaking off a sinus cold (which always results in snoring!) and now that the weather is colder at night our bedroom is COLD. I added an extra blanket to our bed that is already clad in flannel and electric blanket. It seemed to help. Now if I can just get the snoring to stop!!

Hopefully tomorrow will see the end of the home repair projects that we have been trying to finish before the holidays. I'm looking forward to some slack time where I can do some quilting (definitely one of my favorite things!).

Less than a week before the family comes to visit. Told my daughter that her cousins will not be staying overnight. She was sad because she was really looking forward to that. My brothers definitely have double standards about stuff....which is annoying. However, I have taken to heart "live in peace as much as possible". So, I'm choosing peace over annoyance.

Living forward in Chirist....Mary

No comments: