Monday, May 11, 2009

Birthday Day

It is a birthday day around here. It has been an amazing journey these last 11 years with Abigail. With her debut at 4:45 am logging in at an amazing 10 pounds and 6 ounces(!!!) through her collective journey of health concerns. It certainly was a path I would have not necessarily chosen (and then again, how many things in life do we truly choose?) but it is a path that has made me a better person and christian believer. Truly, when faith gets challenged in the fire....it is when the dross falls away and you are left with something more pure.

So here is to FAITH and to GOD for choosing (or allowing) difficulties and blessings to challenge my path. Lord....keep on lighting my way!

1 comment:

Sonja said...

Happy Birthday Miss Abigail!! I can't believe how old you are!!
Mary - you always put things in the best light - always pointing back to God. Thank you for being such a sweet friend & a light shining in the darkness.