Monday, December 19, 2011

still thinking...

Maybe a business with hubby with an on-line shop.  Etsy....ebay....amazon...   Need to do some research.  Also stopped by the local craft shop in town.  She does her own crafts/wood items as well as sells parts & pieces.  Anyway, she was working on a dollhouse refurbishing project. I had a nice chat with her and shared some of my ideas with what we did with our little house.  Then she showed me a Victorian kit house she built for someone.  It was lovely!  She says that she does several of these types of houses each year and that people pay her to build them .  So sweet....just really love doll houses at the moment!

Took some time over the weekend to clean up the flat surfaces in my craft area so that when some inspiration hits over the holidays then I can be ready to get at it!  I'm feeling like a quilt or a bag is in order for the week!

No comments: